- Kosher salt, for rimming the glass
- Mexican fruit seasoning powder, such as Tajin, for rimming the glass
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash liquid seasoning, such as Maggi, optional
- 1/2 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Valentina
- 1 to 2 turns fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Mexican beer, ice cold, such as Tecate or Negro Moldo
Combine equal parts of the kosher salt and Mexican seasoning powder mix on a flat plate. Rim the edge of the glass with a little bit of the lime juice, and then dip in the seasoning to coat the edge of the glass.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.