- 32 ounces fromage blanc
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup good honey
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Vanilla seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean
To assemble, choose from:
- Ripe stone fruit such as peaches, nectarines, plums
- Berries such as raspberries and strawberries
- Citrus fruit such as oranges, cut in segments
- Raspberry Sauce
Stir the fromage blanc, cream, honey, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and vanilla seeds together in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
To assemble, spoon the fromage blanc mixture into shallow bowls. Place the fruit artfully on top and drizzle the dessert with raspberry sauce. Serve with extra raspberry sauce on the side. I find that some people like it less sweet with just a drizzle of sauce while others prefer more sauce.
Note: Recipe was halved for TV