- 3/4 pounds scotch bonnets, remove stem, roughly chopped
- 1/2 pound thyme, leaves removed
- 6 ounces freshly ground allspice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh ginger
- 1 large onion, rough diced
- 4 bunches scallions, white and green parts only
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Place all ingredients in food processor except soy sauce and olive oil. After finely minced or pureed, place in mixing bowl and add soy sauce and oil. You may use immediately or can be stored, covered and refrigerated, for up to a week before use.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.