Cucumber and Lemony Dill Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices good-quality white bread*
- 1/3 large English seedless cucumber (about 4 inches), thinly sliced
- *Cook's Note: Can cut off the bread crusts, if desired.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fresh dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Lay the slices of bread on your work service and distribute the cream cheese evenly among each slice, spreading into a thin layer. Arrange the cucumber slices in rows over 3 slices of the bread. Top with the remaining bread, and cut into quarters so there are 4 pieces from each sandwich. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.