- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- 2 broccoli heads or 8 cups
- 1/2 red onion, sliced very thin
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Cut the broccoli into florets. Blanch in boiling salted water until barely tender, about 20 seconds. Shock them in a bowl of ice. Drain and reserve.
Combine all other ingredients, mixing well. Fold in the broccoli. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys