Pepperoni Pizza Wrap
- 1 stick light string cheese
- 1 medium-large high-fiber flour tortilla with about 110 calories
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Dash Italian seasoning
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash onion powder
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup canned stewed tomatoes, roughly chopped, patted dry
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- 6 pieces turkey pepperoni, chopped
Set toaster oven to highest setting.
Break string cheese into thirds and put in a blender or food processor-blend at high speed until cheese takes on a shredded or grated consistency. (Or just tear string cheese into pieces and roughly chop.) Set aside.
Place tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds, or until just warm. Evenly spread sauce onto the center of the tortilla, and sprinkle with a dash of each of the spices. Top with spinach, stewed tomatoes, Parm-style topping, chopped turkey pepperoni, and shredded/grated string cheese.
Wrap tortilla up like a burrito, folding the sides in first, and then rolling it up from the bottom. Place wrap on a microwave-safe plate, seam side down, and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Transfer wrap to the toaster oven and cook until hot on the inside and slightly crisp on the outside, about 3 minutes. Dig in!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 234 calories, 7.5g fat, 1,083mg sodium, 32g carbs, 7.5g fiber, 5.5g sugars, 16.5g protein