- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 to 4 ribs celery from the heart, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion or 1/2 medium, finely chopped
In a salad bowl, whisk together marmalade, Dijon, zest and juice of 1 lemon, stream in olive oil, season dressing with salt, pepper and thyme. Add chopped lettuce and vegetables to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.