- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 to 4 ribs celery from the heart, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion or 1/2 medium, finely chopped
In a salad bowl, whisk together marmalade, Dijon, zest and juice of 1 lemon, stream in olive oil, season dressing with salt, pepper and thyme. Add chopped lettuce and vegetables to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.