Heart-y Salad: Hearts of Romaine, Palm, and Artichoke
- 1 heart romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup picked flat-leaf parsley leaves (pick the greens of half a bundle from produce department)
- 1 (14-ounce) can, hearts of palm, drained
- 1/4 pound prosciutto
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1/4 pound wedge pecorino Romano or Asiago
- Balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
Place romaine on a platter and toss with parsley tops. Wrap hearts of palm in prosciutto and cut into bite size pieces on an angle. Arrange prosciutto wrapped palm sections and quartered artichoke hearts over romaine greens. Shred cheese with a vegetable peeler into short ribbons, working over the salad plate. Drizzle the salad with balsamic vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.