Honey Dijon Potato Salad
- 2 to 2 1/2-pounds small red skin potatoes, quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 ribs celery from the heart of the stalk, chopped
- 1 cup watercress tops or flat leaf parsley leaves coarsely chopped
Cover potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and salt the water. Boil potatoes until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine the honey, Dijon, and vinegar in a bowl then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. To the bowl add radishes, capers, onions, celery, watercress or parsley and hot potatoes. Using a wooden spoon break up the potatoes into large chunks. Toss the potato salad, adjust salt and pepper then serve.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Damaris Phillips