- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seed, toasted and ground
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed, toasted and ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Apply this rub mixture on baby back ribs before grilling.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.