- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 large eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 4-inch pieces, optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine salt, chili powder and black pepper.
Pat chicken dry. Brush chicken all over with chili oil. Sprinkle salt mixture all over chicken and transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes, until cooked through.
Arrange sweet potatoes and eggplant on a separate baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and season with salt and black pepper. Roast 25 to 30 minutes, until tender.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream and blue cheese. Serve dip with 4 of the chicken breast halves (reserve 2 chicken breast halves for another meal) and sweet potatoes on the side. Serve with celery, if desired. Reserve eggplant for another meal.