- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 2 cups chocolate frozen yogurt or chocolate ice cream
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate syrup and peanut butter. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, until warm. Stir in the marshmallows and raisins.
Spoon the frozen yogurt into individual dessert bowls, then spoon the rocky road sauce over the top and serve.