Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries, Walnuts and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
In a small container with lid, combine pomegranate juice, vinegar, oil, and Dijon. Seal and shake to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Place spinach on a serving platter and top with cranberries and walnuts. Pour vinaigrette over spinach and serve.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee