Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries, Walnuts and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a small container with lid, combine pomegranate juice, vinegar, oil, and Dijon. Seal and shake to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Place spinach on a serving platter and top with cranberries and walnuts. Pour vinaigrette over spinach and serve.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger