Fusilli with Roasted Red Peppers, Feta, and Herb Dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup mixed fresh herbs (basil, oregano, thyme), finely chopped
- 1 pound fusilli or other spiral pasta
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced black olives
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted sliced red peppers, drained
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
For dressing: Place all ingredients in a jar. Close lid tightly and shake until blended.
In a large pot of lightly salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, soak red onion in ice water to mellow its flavor. Drain cooked pasta and place in a large bowl. Drain onions and pat dry, add to pasta, Add dressing, olives, peppers and feta to warm pasta and toss. Serve at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis