Red Pepper and Tapenade Slices
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (recommended: Prego)
- 1/2 cup jack cheese, shredded (recommended: Kraft)
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive tapenade (recommended: Cantare)
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips (recommended: Delallo)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Remove crescent dough from can and unroll. Separate into 8 triangles. Lay pieces of dough on baking sheet. Top each slice with a spoonful of marinara sauce, some shredded jack and blue cheese, a spoonful of olive tapenade, and red bell pepper strips.
Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee