- ½ teaspoon Archer Farms® Ancho Chile Powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) packages mixed squash, trimmed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- ¼ cup roasted salted sliced almonds
1. In a large bowl, whisk the chile powder, cumin, lime juice, oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
2. Run a vegetable peeler lengthwise along the squash to form long, thin ribbons. Stop peeling when you reach the central core of seeds and turn the squash over to continue peeling.
3. Toss with the avocado and dressing until well coated and sprinkle with the almonds.