- One 15-ounce can yellow corn, drained
- One 15-ounce can white corn, drained
- One 4-ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- One 2 1/2-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 green onions, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Mix the corn, chiles, olives, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, vinegar, oil and salt in a medium bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, add the cilantro. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Adapted from Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood (c) Clarkson Potter 2010