Tossed Salad and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 pound mixed field greens
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- One 22-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained and chilled
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
For the salad: Place the salad greens in a large bowl. Mix in the cranberries, walnuts, mandarin oranges, grape tomatoes and feta.
For the vinaigrette: Combine the raspberries, vinegars, sugar and mustard in a blender until smooth. Slowly stream in the oil until combined.
Toss the salad with the vinaigrette before serving.
Cook Notes: Aged balsamic vinegar gives this vinaigrette a bold, rich flavor. Increase the sugar if your raspberries aren't sweet enough for your taste.
Recipe courtesy of Trisha Yearwood