- 1 pound sliced cooked ham, chopped
- 1 pound domestic Swiss cheese, sliced and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more for cooking water
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package square wonton wrappers
- 1 egg beaten with 2 tablespoons water, reserved in small bowl
Mix ham, cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, eggs, and Parmesan in a medium bowl until well mixed.
On a dry cutting board, place 1 wonton wrapper. Use 3/4 to 1 teaspoon of filling and brush the edges of the wrapper with egg/water mixture. Place a second wonton wrapper on top and press edges to seal, pushing out any air bubbles. Use ravioli cutter to trim edges or leave in a square.
Bring a large pot of water to a gentle boil. Add salt, to taste, after it begins to boil. Gently place ravioli into the water and return to a gentle boil until ravioli rise to the top, about 4 to 6 minutes. Use spider or slotted spoon to remove ravioli from the water and serve with your favorite gravy, or serve with butter and grated Parmesan. Enjoy!