A Next Iron Chef Thanksgiving Feast
Food Network Magazine asked competitors in The Next Iron Chef: Redemption for their best Thanksgiving Recipes.
Jazz up your menu with recipes from a few of the competitors.
- Tim Love's Smoked Turkey
- Alex Guarnaschelli's Sausage-Apple Stuffing
- Spike Mendelsohn's Celery Root, Potato and Pear Gratin
- Nate Appleman's Roasted Green Beans With Pancetta and Yogurt
- Marcel Vigneron's Moroccan Stuffing
- Elizabeth Falkner's Radicchio Bagna Cauda
- Eric Greenspan's Green Bean Salad with Candied Quince and Fried Shallots
- Amanda Freitag's Favorite Stuffing
- Jehangir Mehta's Duck Fat Fingerling Potatoes
Read an exclusive interview with Alex Guarnaschelli as the Iron Chef shares her take on the Thanksgiving feast.
Get all the details on the upcoming holiday premieres this November on Food Network.