21. Latin Chip Mix Combine 3 tablespoons melted butter with 1 teaspoon each ground cumin and chipotle chile powder. Toss with 3 cups black bean chips, 1 cup corn nuts, 1 thinly sliced jalapeno and 2 teaspoons lime zest. Bake at 400 degrees F, 10 minutes, stirring once.
22. Chesapeake Snack Mix Toss 5 cups potato chips, 2 cups each oyster crackers, fish-shaped cheese crackers and pretzel sticks, 1/2 stick melted butter and 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning. Bake at 350 degrees F, 25 minutes, stirring once.
23. Buttery Herbed Nuts Mix 3 tablespoons melted butter with 1 tablespoon each minced parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, and 2 teaspoons salt. Toss with 3 cups unsalted mixed nuts. Bake at 325 degrees F, 25 minutes, stirring once.
24. Pizza Snack Mix Bake 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni at 350 degrees F, 15 minutes; drain on paper towels. Toss 2 cups each pita chips and cheese crackers, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons each minced parsley, oregano and basil. Bake 10 minutes. Stir in the pepperoni.
25. Asian Snack Mix Combine 1 cup each sesame sticks, wasabi peas, crisp rice cereal and peanuts. Toss with 1/2 stick melted butter, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and sesame seeds, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon each red pepper flakes and salt. Bake at 350 degrees F, 20 minutes, stirring once. Toss with 5 cups vegetable chips.
26. Curry Snack Mix Toss 4 cups crisp rice cereal, 2 cups puffed rice, 1 1/2 cups cashews, 1 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 stick melted butter, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1 large pinch cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bake at 350 degrees F, 20 minutes. Toss with 1 cup chopped dried mango.
27. Beer-Bacon Nuts Boil 1/3 cup beer, 1 cup brown sugar, 6 slices chopped bacon, 1 tablespoon salt and 1 pinch cayenne until the beer evaporates, 8 minutes. Mix in 1 1/2 cups corn nuts and 1 cup each almonds and peanuts. Bake at 350 degrees F, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
28. Kettle Corn Put 3/4 cup popcorn kernels and 3 tablespoons each sugar and vegetable oil in a large heavy-bottomed pot. Partially cover and cook over high heat, shaking, until the popping stops. Season with salt.
29. Cinnamon Kettle Corn Make Kettle Corn (No. 28), adding 1 teaspoon cinnamon with the sugar.
30. Spicy Chickpea Mix Drain and rinse 1 can chickpeas; toss in olive oil and bake at 350 degrees F, 20 minutes. Mix with 1 tablespoon chile paste, 2 cups pita chips, 1 cup sesame sticks and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake 10 minutes, stirring.