21. Bacon Breadsticks Roll out 1 pound pizza dough into a 1/2-inch-thick rectangle; brush with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 cup each shredded cheddar and mozzarella, and 8 chopped cooked bacon slices. Roll up like a jelly roll, then press flat and roll out again to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips and twist each strip. Bake at 400 degrees F, 18 minutes.
22. Bacon-Onion Jam Cook 6 chopped bacon slices until almost crisp. Add 4 sliced onions, 1 cup apple cider, 1/2 cup cider vinegar, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon chopped thyme. Simmer 1 hour.
23. Bacon-Cheese Crackers Pulse 12 chopped cooked bacon slices, 1 cup shredded fontina, 3/4 cup flour, 3 tablespoons butter and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a food processor until clumps form. Shape into a12-inch log on parchment; wrap and chill. Slice ⅓ inch thick. Bake at 375 degrees F, 20 minutes.
24. Bacon-Chive Biscuits Whisk 2 cups flour, 2 teaspoons each baking powder and chopped chives, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. Cut in 1 stick chopped cold butter. Stir in 4 chopped cooked bacon slices and 3/4 cup buttermilk until combined. Roll out to 1/2 inch thick on a floured surface; cut out 1-inch rounds. Bake at 375 degrees F, 16 minutes.
25. Mini Bacon Muffins Mix 1 cup each flour and cornmeal, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, 4 chopped cooked bacon slices and 2 chopped sage leaves. Whisk in 1 large egg, 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup vegetable oil. Divide among 24 lined mini-muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees F, 15 minutes.
26. Mini Bacon Corndogs Make the batter for Mini Bacon Muffins (No. 25). Quarter 8 hot dogs; skewer and dip in the batter. Fry in 375 degrees F vegetable oil, 3 minutes.
27. Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms Mix 1/2 cup each breadcrumbs and grated parmesan, 4 chopped cooked bacon slices, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard. Stuff into 24 cremini mushroom caps; drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 375 degrees F, 15 minutes.
28. Bacon-Wrapped Sliders Season 3/4 pound ground beef with paprika. Form into 12 small patties; wrap each with 1/2 slice bacon. Cook in a skillet over medium heat, 5 minutes per side. Serve on mini rolls.
29. Double-Bacon Meatballs Mix 1 pound ground beef, 8 chopped bacon slices, 4 chopped Canadian bacon slices, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup each relish and grated onion, and 1 large egg. Form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Bake at 475 degrees F, 25 minutes.
30. Glazed Wings with Bacon Season 2 pounds chicken wings with salt and pepper; dredge in flour. Fry in 350 degrees F vegetable oil, 20 minutes. Toss with 1/4 cup each pineapple preserves, honey and Buffalo hot sauce. Top with chopped cooked bacon.