- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 16 Monterey Bay prawns
- 3 ounces Chardonnay or dry white wine
- 2 ounces liquorice liqueur
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces sweet butter
- 12 ounces linguini, cooked
- 4 sprigs tarragon
- 4 chives
In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, shallots, and prawns, and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine and liqueur. Return the pan to the heat and carefully flambee. Add the tomatoes and tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 more minutes. Add the butter and reduce slightly. Add the cooked pasta and toss well. Garnish each serving with a tarragon leaf and chives.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.