Edamame, Bok Choy and Mango Salad with Asian Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 cup bok choy, chiffonade, some greens reserved for garnish
- 1 green mango, peeled and julienned
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and lime juice until smooth. Slowly whisk in the sesame oil.
Add the edamame, bok choy and mango, and toss to coat with the dressing. Add the sesame seeds and toss again to combine. Serve garnished with the reserved bok choy greens.
Recipe courtesy of Damaris Phillips