Almost-Famous Garden Salad
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- For the salad:
- 1 10 -ounce bag American salad blend
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 small pickled peppers, such as pepperoncini
- 1 small vine-ripened tomato, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup large croutons
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Combine all the dressing ingredients and 1 to 2 tablespoons water in a blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
Place the salad blend in a large bowl and top with the remaining salad ingredients. Drizzle with the dressing.
Photography by Kate Sears
Thank you! your flag was submitted.