- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 serrano chile, stemmed, seeded, deveined and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Put the avocados into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork until chunky. Add the garlic, serrano, lime juice and cilantro and mix well until combined. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Adapted from "The Comfort Table" by Katie Lee. Copyright Simon Spotlight Entertainment 2008. Provided courtesy of Katie Lee. All rights reserved.