- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 1/2 pint tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup sweet relish
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
Crab Louie Salad:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 8 to 12 ounces fresh picked Dungeness crabmeat
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced lengthwise thinly
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound asparagus spears, cooked.
To make dressing, mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, olives, and eggs.
Make a bed of iceberg lettuce on a large plate. Top with crab, avocado, tomatoes, and asparagus. Drizzle with Louie dressing