- 16 pieces bocconcini, bite sized mozzarella balls
- 1 pint multi colored, yellow or red heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 4 scallions, whites and greens, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil, 10 to 12 leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
Halve the mozzarella and tomatoes and combine in bowl with scallions and herbs. Dress salad with vinegar, olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.