- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed (recommended: Dole)
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette (recommended: Annie's)
- 1/4 cup raspberry vodka, optional
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts with paper towels. Place in large zip-top bag. Add raspberries, vinaigrette, vodka, if using, and chopped mint. Squeeze air out and seal bag. Gently massage the bag to mash raspberries. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours.
Preheat grill to medium-high and oil the grates.