Saute of Summer Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 kirby cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 2 cups strips or romaine of washed escarole lettuce
- 2 teaspoons tarragon or white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the olive oil. When hot add the onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add the cucumbers and radishes and saute for about a minute or just until hot. Add the tomatoes and lettuce and saute just until lettuce wilts. Remove from heat, add vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Salad of The Greens with Fennel, Mint and Orange, Summer Zucchini and Tomato Panzanella Salad, Mess of Pease and Things (Purple Potato, Sugar Snap Pea, and Mint Salad), Bean Salad Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Cabbage, Easy Chicken, Couscous Salad Recipes, Leg of Lamb Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.