Saute of Summer Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 kirby cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 2 cups strips or romaine of washed escarole lettuce
- 2 teaspoons tarragon or white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the olive oil. When hot add the onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add the cucumbers and radishes and saute for about a minute or just until hot. Add the tomatoes and lettuce and saute just until lettuce wilts. Remove from heat, add vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Salad of The Greens with Fennel, Mint and Orange, Technicolored Romaine Salad Cups with Lemon Pecorino Dressing, BLT: Beef, Leek and Tomato Salad - with Bacon Dressing - an extra "B"!, Tuna Salad Recipes, Roast Beef Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Vegetable Casserole, Veal Chop Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.