- 1/3 cup Asian Vinaigrette (recommended: Newman's Own)
- 2 tablespoons syrup from canned lychees
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 (9-ounce) package baby spinach (recommended: Fresh Express)
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and liquid reserved (recommended: La Choy)
- 1/2 (20-ounce) can lychees in syrup, juice reserved (recommended: Golden Star)
- 1/4 cup real bacon crumbles
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
In a jar or sealable container, combine vinaigrette and 2 tablespoons reserved lychee juice, scallion, red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds. Shake vigorously; set aside.
Add spinach and water chestnuts to a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. Top with lychees, bacon bits, and eggs.