Strawberry and Asparagus Salad
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) fresh asparagus
- 8 cups arugula
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
In a small bowl whisk the lemon juice, oil, honey, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
Bring a small pot of water to a boil over medium heat. Add the asparagus and cook for 3 minutes. Remove and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Stuart O'Keeffe, 2010