- 4 quarts sangria wine
- 1 1/4 quarts soy sauce
- 1-ounce chopped chile pepper
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 18 pounds tri-tip beef
In a 5 gallon bucket with a lid, add the wine, soy sauce, chile pepper, onion, garlic and ginger; mix well. Add the beef to the marinade, cover, and let sit overnight, in an ice chest with just a little ice (you want meat to absorb marinade).
The next day remove the beef from the marinade.
Heat a grill to medium heat and the coals have a light grey ash.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.