Sweet Potato Salad
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced scallions (about 6)
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Salt and pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Peel and cube the sweet potatoes and put them in a large pot. Cover with water, bring to a boil and boil until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
While the potatoes are cooling, in a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, scallions, red pepper, chives, orange zest, apple cider vinegar and hot sauce. Add the cooled potatoes to the mixture, and toss until the potatoes are fully coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Best served chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Trisha Yearwood