Season 4, Episode 8
See Tune-In Times
One of the simplest parties to give, and one of the best! Bowls of steaming hot pastas and home made raviolis are set out with a choice of delectable sauces. Guests mix and match their own signature pasta dishes, then dig in with a side of hearty salad and garlic bread.
Day Before Party:
- Poach chicken thoroughly, transfer to a bowl, cover and chill in refrigerator for Mama’s Old Fashioned Ravioli.
- Blanche parsley and basil, mix with other ingredients for Blanched Basil Pesto, refrigerate overnight.
- Combine other ingredients with poached chicken, refrigerate for Mama’s Old Fashioned Ravioli.
- Assemble Mama’s Old Fashioned Ravioli, place on a cookie sheet, cover with a damp towel and refrigerate.
1 Hour Before Party:
- Poach and brown sausage for Spicy Sausage sauce.
- Mix Pasta Pomodorini sauce, and allow to simmer.
- Add other ingredients to Spicy Sausage Sauce pan, and allow to simmer.
- Slice and re-add browned sausage to Spicy Sausage Sauce, and continue to simmer.
- Pull Blanched Basil Pesto Sauce out of the refrigerator before reheating.
- Reheat sauces.
- Boil pasta.
- Keep pasta warm.
Eat and Enjoy!