Honey-Rosemary Wings with Greek Yogurt and Lemon Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Canola oil, for frying
- 1 dozen chicken wings split at the joint, wing tips removedand discarded
- Greek Yogurt and Lemon Garlic Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch celery salt
- Hot Wing Sauce:
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chile-infused honey, such as Mike's HotHoney
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Crushed red pepper
For the wings: Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil in a large, high-sided pan until it reaches 375 degrees F on a deep-fry thermometer. Add the wings in batches and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 13 to 15 minutes.
For the dipping sauce: Meanwhile, to a bowl, add the Greek yogurt, chives, garlic, lemon juice and celery salt. Stir to combine and taste. Adjust seasoning as needed.
For the hot wing sauce: In a saute pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter, and then add the honey and warm through until loose and viscous.
As the wings come out of the fryer, toss in the honey-butter sauce. Season to taste. Serve with the Greek yogurt dipping sauce.