11. Corn-Bean Salsa: Cook 1 cup corn and 1/4 teaspoon cumin in olive oil. Toss with 1 can pinto beans (drained and rinsed), 2 diced seeded jalapenos, and 1/4 cup each chopped cilantro and scallions. Add lime juice and salt to taste.
12. Mango-Habanero Salsa: Toss 2 diced tomatoes, 1 diced mango, 1/4 cup diced red onion, 1 minced seeded habanero chile, 1 minced garlic clove, 1/3 cup chopped cilantro and the juice of 1 to 2 limes. Season with salt.
13. Bloody Mary Salsa: Toss 1 pound chopped tomatoes, 1 cup diced celery (with leaves), 1 minced seeded jalapeno, 2 tablespoons horseradish, 3 chopped scallions, the juice of 1 lime, 1 ounce vodka and a dash each of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
14. Radish Salsa: Toss 1 cup each diced cucumber and radishes, 1/4 cup diced red onion, 1 diced seeded jalapeno, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, the juice of 1 lime, and honey and salt to taste.
15. Fruit Salsa: Toss 3/4 cup each diced strawberries, cantaloupe and grapes with the juice of 1/2 lime and 1/2 orange, 1 teaspoon honey and 2 tablespoons each chopped mint and basil.
16. Watermelon Salsa: Soak 1/4 cup diced red onion in cold water, 15 minutes; drain. Toss with 1 cup each diced watermelon and jicama, 2 diced seeded jalapenos and 1/4 cup each coconut water and chopped cilantro and mint. Add lime juice and salt to taste.
17. Cherry-Chipotle Salsa: Simmer 1 pound pitted cherries, 1/2 cup diced red onion, 1 chopped chipotle in adobo sauce plus 1 tablespoon of the sauce, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1/2 cup water, and salt and cumin to taste until the cherries are tender, about 8 minutes. Roughly chop in a food processor; add 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro.
18. Pepita Salsa: Toast 1/2 cup pepitas (green pumpkin seeds) in a skillet. Pulse in a food processor with 2 cups cilantro, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese, 1 garlic clove, 1 chopped seeded jalapeno, and the zest and juice of 1 lime; blend in 1/2 cup olive oil.
19. Zucchini-Pepita Salsa: Toast 1 cup pepitas (green pumpkin seeds) in a skillet. Grill 2 sliced zucchini until charred; chop. Toss with the pepitas, 1/4 cup each chopped cilantro and mint, 1 diced Fresno chile, and lime juice and salt to taste.
20. Salsa Verde: Toss 1 pound husked tomatillos, 1 jalapeno and 2 unpeeled garlic cloves with olive oil and salt. Broil until charred; cool. Peel the garlic and purée with the tomatillos, jalapeno, 2 scallions and 1/2 cup cilantro. Add lime juice and salt to taste.