- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared coffee
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
For the chocolate sauce:
Place the cream and chocolate chips in a bowl set over simmering water and stir just until the chocolate melts. Add the honey and coffee and stir until smooth. Set aside.
To assemble the sundaes:
Place 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream in each dish and drizzle with the chocolate sauce. Sprinkle the peanuts over the top. Serve any extra sauce on the side.