Triple Citrus Glazed Grilled Salmon
- Triple Citrus Glaze:
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Grilled Salmon:
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 4 (6-ounce, 1-inch thick) salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Glaze: Bring all of the ingredients to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, stirring to melt the preserves and to keep the mixture from burning. Reduce the heat to a simmer and let the glaze reduce until syrupy, about 15 to 20 minutes. Adjust the seasonings with salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
Brush both sides of the fillets with olive oil just before grilling, then season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill the salmon for about 4 minutes per side, brushing with the glaze during the final few minutes of cooking. Transfer the salmon to serving plates and brush them with the remaining glaze before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee