Celery Succotash Salad
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey, a healthy drizzle
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, eyeball it
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- Salt and pepper
- 1 whole celery heart, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (10-ounce box) frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15-ounce) can chick peas, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small to medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar then whisk in extra-virgin olive oil and season the dressing with salt and pepper. Add the celery, carrots, corn, chick peas, peppers, onions, and thyme. Toss to combine the salad and adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.