Garlic-Lime Chicken with Olives
- Cooking spray
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves*
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced Greek olives, such as kalamata
*This amount of chicken is for 3 meals based on chicken. If you are only using it for this meal, use 1 pound.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
Transfer chicken to prepared pan and pour over any remaining marinade. Arrange olives over and around chicken in pan. Roast 30 to 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Serve 1/3 of the chicken tonight and reserve remaining chicken in the refrigerator for other meals.
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller