- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped jicama
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup niblet corn
- 1/2 cup diced green or red bell pepper
- 1 habanero chile, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Combine the jicama, pineapple, corn, bell peppper, habanero chile, cilantro, and garlic in a blender or food processor container. Process in 2 batches, using a few stop-and-start motions, for a relish-like consistency. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.