The Best BBQ Sauce on 66
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
Mix all ingredients together in medium saucepan. Heat in over flame to slow boil. Add more ketchup, if needed, for desired consistency.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Kathy Miller