- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 big handful fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Halve and pit the avocados; with a spoon scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving them a bit chunky. Add the remaining ingredients, and fold everything gently together to mix. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.