Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1) Butter a 9x9 square baking pan.
2) In a food processor, place the flour, sugar, baking powder, and cereal and pulse to combine into coarse crumbs.
3) Add the butter a little at a time and pulse again until it forms wet coarse crumbs. Make sure not to over process.
4) Press the crumb mixture evenly and firmly on the bottom of the buttered pan, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
5) In a medium bowl whisk all the ingredients for the topping together.
And pour them into the hot crust.
6) Then return the pan back into the 350 degree oven and cook for another 12-15 minutes more. The top should be set, but not browned.
7) Let cool, cut into bars and sprinkle with confectionary sugar.