1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions.
3. In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and mushrooms and saute until onions are translucent.
4. Stir in pasta sauce and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce; heat through.
5. In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and remaining soy sauce.
6. Spread a layer of sauce on the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
7. Layer with noodles, cheese mixture and mozzarella cheese. Continue layering, ending with a final layer of noodles and meat sauce.
8. Cover with foil; bake 30 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.