1 (16-ounce) package lasagna noodles
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1 (28-ounce) jar pasta sauce
1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 eggs, well beaten
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions.
3. In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and mushrooms and saute until onions are translucent.
4. Stir in pasta sauce and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce; heat through.
5. In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs and remaining soy sauce.
6. Spread a layer of sauce on the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
7. Layer with noodles, cheese mixture and mozzarella cheese. Continue layering, ending with a final layer of noodles and meat sauce.
8. Cover with foil; bake 30 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Thanks for checking out the new Food Network recipe page! Please provide feedback on what you like or dislike.Take a Survey
Not digging it? 😥 Go back to the old look.
Get inspired with our best summer appetizers like crab dip, salsa, nachos and more from Food Network.
Round out your perfect picnic or cookout with summer side dish recipes for pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw and more from your favorite chefs at Food Network.
Serve up a tasty treat this summer with our favorite summer desserts, including tarts, shortcake and ice cream, from your favorite chefs at Food Network.