Season 4, Episode 5
Casino Night Cocktail Party
See Tune-In Times
Black jack, roulette, and a whole lotta winning foods to help you keep your head in the game. All bets are on this elegant meal, served buffet style so you can move around from table to table while you eat. A classy meal made for a gamer.
2 Days Before Party:
- Mix Focaccia dough and allow to rise for Country Focaccia with Blue Cheese and Honey.
- Salt eggplant and set aside to soak for Roasted Eggplant Tomato Stack.
- Continue to knead Focaccia dough and mix in the rest of the flour for the Country Focaccia with Blue Cheese and Honey.
- Stuff and coat olives for Fried Olives, refrigerate to set coating.
- Spread out Focaccia dough into a cookie sheet and allow to rise final time for Country with Blue Cheese and Honey.
- Fry coated olives for Fried Olives.
- Cover Focaccia with rosemary and olive oil and place it in oven to bake for Country Focaccia with Blue Cheese and Honey.
2 Hours Before Party:
- Season swordfish and brown over stove top for Swordfish Prime Rib, place in oven to roast.
- Toss eggplant and tomato with seasonings for Roasted Eggplant Tomato stacks, place them in oven to brown.
- Stack Roasted Eggplant and Tomato Stacks to ready for serving.
- Top baked Focaccia with blue cheese and honey for Country Focaccia with Blue Cheese and Honey.
- Mix Dirty Martinis and serve in pre-chilled glasses.
Eat and Enjoy!