The Top Recipes from Past Food Network Star Winners
When a Food Network Star winner graduates from the 11-week competition and earns the crown of victory, you can be sure he or she is equipped with not only the charm and charisma to capture a TV audience, but also the culinary chops to wow you with must-try recipes. That's why these dishes from the likes of Eddie Jackson, Justin Warner, Melissa d'Arabian and Guy Fieri are ones you can trust. Check out their back-pocket picks — including a hearty macaroni and cheese, a weeknight-friendly chicken dinner and a craveable chocolate pudding — to complete your recipe repertoire with a mix of sweet, savory, satisfying, healthy and decadent staples.
- What Not to Do to Succeed on Food Network Star
- Exclusive: Bobby on the Importance of Focus, the Meaning of Star Power and the Advice He Follows
- Exclusive: Giada on the "Ballet" of Camera Work, Plus Her Take on the Job of a Food Network Star
- New Interviews with All 12 Rivals
- Finalists Reveal Their Culinary Mentors
- Watch: Finalists' Casting Videos
Tune in to the premiere of Food Network Star on Sunday, May 22 at 9|8c.