- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (6- inches in diameter)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted calamata olives
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Put the tortillas onto a baking sheet and top each with tomatoes and olives. Sprinkle some cheese on top of each pizza and bake for 10 minutes.
Garnish each pizza with torn basil leaves and season with pepper. Allow pizza to cool for a few minutes then slice each tortilla into 4 wedges.