- 1/2 pound bow tie pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 (16-ounce) bag shredded broccoli slaw
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Cool.
Add pasta, broccoli slaw, slivered almonds and dried cranberries to a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, cayenne, and salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the broccoli and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.